On Tuesday 9th October we did origami cubes because we are making a table and chair as a piece of art work, but we won’t be able to sit on them because they would fall apart as they are made from paper. The cubes will be all stuck together to make the table and chairs. By Jasmin and Reanna
Tuesday 9th October
We did some origami with our headteacher, we were trying to make a table and chair.We were making water bombs because they are a square shape which we could fit together to make the table and chair.We did about a 100 and they were hard at first but then they were easy when you got used to it. We started putting them together and it will take us a few weeksto complete.
How to make a cube?
if you do it right it will look like this
1. You get a piece of paper.
2. You fold it over to make a triangle.
3. The extra you cut off to make a square of paper.
4. You make it into a pyramid.
5. Then you make an emerald shape.
6. Then you blow it up.
7. Then you pinch the sides to make it cube shaped.